An excellent and challenging opportunity has become available for a dynamic Director of Nursing / senior Nurse Unit Manager looking to lead an engaged group of clinical managers at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Theatre nurse you will be responsible for providing a high standard of evidence-based peri-operative nursing care to individuals / patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the peri-operative unit. You will plan, assess, implement and evaluate the operative nursing care of the patient in collaboration with surgeon, anaesthetist and other members of the theatre team.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive experience in clinical nursing and senior management experience in the Australian Private Health Sector is a mandatory requirement;
- Extensive knowledge of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards;
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality outcomes;
- Strong commitment to staff safety and staff recognition;
- Consultative and transformational leadership style and ability to build rapport and effectively relate with all stakeholders;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills;
- Well-developed financial and analytical skills, ability to manage KPIs, strategic planning, and promote and positively implement a patient-focused care model;
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Health Management would be advantageous.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.