An unique opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Nurse manager to join the management team at a private hospital in North Newcastle.
As a DON you will ensure the clinical and many operational aspects of the hospital continue to excel. The role includes but may not be limited to managing the nursing department and coordinating the Quality functions.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years experience as NUM or higher in a general hospital
- Experience in Quality and/or ACHS accreditation
- Ability to work within a team-orientated workplace
- Private hospital experience and good understanding of health funds
- Tertiary management qualifications or working toward same
- Good ability with computer systems and applications
Hospital, located in North Newcastle, is a small but successful acute medical / surgical facility providing a range of clinical services including rehabilitation, palliative care and pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.