An excellent opportunity has become available for a motivated senior clinical manager to join the management team at a private hospital in Rockhampton.
As the DON you will be responsible for providing contemporary leadership, oversight and direction to all clinical services and associated employees in the following care disciplines:
- General Medical and Rehabilitation
- General Surgical
- Oncology and Palliative Care
- Perioperative Services (theatre complex and Day Surgery)
- Maternity and Paediatrics
- High Dependency Unit
- Emergency Care Centre
- Angiography Lab.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive clinical management experience in a comparable role, in particular the private sector;
- Demonstrated knowledge of current practices and trends in organisational development, human resource management, and financial management;
- Tertiary qualifications in health management, business or related disciplines;
- Have the ability to undertake comprehensive clinical investigations;
- Have experience in the management of change and growth;
- Have proven financial acumen;
- Have current knowledge and demonstrated experience in the application of Australian Council on Healthcare national standards;
- Have strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain rapport with clinicians and staff.
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is a private facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Acute in-patient services include general medicine, general surgery, high dependency unit/coronary care unit, oncology and palliative care, rehabilitation, paediatrics, obstetrics, neonatal special care nursery, orthopaedic, oro-facio-maxillary surgery, ear nose and throat surgery, neurosurgery, gynaecology, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, a Cardiac Angiography Lab, and an Emergency Care Centre. Ambulatory and outreach services include day surgery, day chemotherapy, day rehabilitation, wound management, and specialist outreach clinics from tertiary centres.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.