An exciting opportunity exists for professional individual to lead clinical standards and provide, governance, quality and effective and efficient clinical operational management at a private clinic in Sydney.
As the DON your responsibilities will include:
- Nursing leadership and professional development of staff;
- Coaching and developing our staff and clinical leaders;
- Compliance to and the development of National and ISO Standards;
- Reporting of clinical indicators data and evaluation of services;
- Positive clinical outcomes;
- Human resource management including recruitment and retention;
- Budget compliance;
- Identification and development of strategic opportunities;
- Policy development and compliance.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years’ recent mental health hospital experience in a management position;
- Post Graduate qualification in business (or working towards);
- Demonstrated ability to lead the delivery of quality clinical outcomes;
- Proven ability to promote a positive and collaborative team work environment;
- Strong leadership and change management and quality improvement skills;
- Demonstrated experience in successful delivery to budget;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Awareness of relevant legislative requirements and reporting responsibilities.
Clinic, located in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, is a private mental health facility offering a broad range of psychiatric services. These include general inpatient admissions for people with mood disorders and/or drug and alcohol problems, specialist group therapy and community programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.