Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced and highly motivated Nurses to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent full time and part time position are available (minimum 72 hours per fortnight).
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 4 years Emergency Care experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- Demonstrated commitment to professional practice and best clinical outcomes and involvement in continuing professional development;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a nursing team to achieve optimal patient care;
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Emergency Care desirable;
- Current ALS & Paediatric ALS desirable.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.