An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Emergency Unit at a private hospital in Eastern Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Emergency Nursing (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is 359 bed acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities including Cardio-thoracic, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Fascio-maxillary, Endoscopy Day theatre, Maternity services, Hospital in the Home, Cardiology, Cath Lab services, Medical services and a busy Emergency department. The theatre complex is in the process of expansion and will comprise of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.