Emergency Registered Nurse | Sydney
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurse with sound critical care knowledge to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and provision of clinical care for patients with both high and low acuity
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring e-learning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting; Emergency nursing desired.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care;
- Demonstrated critical care thinking whilst working in clinically acute situations.
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills;
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a 277 bedded high acuity facility. The busy Emergency Department sees over 10,000 adult and paediatric presentations each year with a high percentage of patients requiring hospital admission.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.