Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to join a new Emergency Department at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available. New Emergency Department opens in February 2020.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Emergency Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility, providing Emergency Services, Intensive Care and Cardiac Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Victoria’s only Single-Site Robotic Surgery Program. The hospital has 11 operating theatres, which offer a broad range of specialties including Cardiac, Neurosurgery, Plastics, Orthopaedics, Urology, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Vascular and General Surgery. Specialised wards include two orthopaedic wards, two cardiac, dedicated medical and specialty surgical wards.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.