An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Emergency Registered Nurse to join the busy emergency department team at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a part time position, approximately 45 hours per fortnight on a rotating roster, including night duty.
As the Emergency Department nurse you will be primarily responsible for the proactive management of emergency presentations under the scope and responsibility of the Nurse Unit Manager, in alignment with the vision statement and the strategic direction of the hospital.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in Emergency (minimum 4 years)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Committment to providing excellent customer service, with a focus also on education, and clinical excellence
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s north western suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. The Emergency Department team provides 24/7 care and is committed to the provision of high standards of health care delivery and continually striving to improve performance.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.