Emergency Registered Nurses | Perth
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with demonstrated broad knowledge and clinical expertise in all areas of patient care to join the busy Emergency Department at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager and clinical team leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of the hospital.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 4 years post registration experience in an Emergency Department
- Demonstrated ability of critical care emergency skills
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant legislation
- Effective communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate patient care
Hospital offers excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Flexible family friendly work arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Professional development opportunities and study leave assistance
- Free onsite employee parking
- Employee assistance program
- Postgraduate qualification allowance for relevant specialty
Hospital, located in Southern Perth, is a a 128 inpatient bed, acute care hospital, dedicated to providing high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. The emergency department currently provides a 24-hour, 7 days a week emergency service to over 45,000 patients per year. The department is staffed by an experienced and caring multidisciplinary team of professionals dedicated to the health and wellbeing of the hospital's patients. The emergency department currently includes 23 treatment bays with state-of-the-art equipment and medical imaging services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.