Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Scrub Scout Endorsed Enrolled Nurses with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the peri-operative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As a Peri-operative Scrub Scout professional your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year Theatre experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Ability to participate in on-call roster.
Hospital offers a family friendly environment with short shifts including later evening shifts to assist with work/life balance.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.