An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Endoscopy Registered Nurses who have the skills required to work in the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicants must possess:
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimal 3 years’ experience working in Endoscopy
- Hicmar or Genca accredited
- Demonstrated high level communication, liaison, interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated expert clinical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a collaborative relationship within a multi-disciplinary team
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Outstanding working environment and facilities
- Innovative education and training programs
- Fantastic employee benefits
- Supportive management team
- Career Development opportunities
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.