Excellent opportunities have arisen for experienced nurse to join friendly and supportive Endoscopy team at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful candidate should have an endoscopy background including knowledge of HICMR guidelines, GENCA guidelines and Infection control.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- A minimun of two years experience in the Operating Theatres Department is essential
- Recent experience in Endoscopy
- Familiarity with Ramsay / HICMR endoscopy policy and practice
- Excellent communication skills and customer service practices
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Flexible Family friendly roster
- Employee Benefits Club
- Corporate discounts including health fund
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. The Endoscopy area is supported by an 11 bed combined ICU/CCU department, 7 Operating Theatres and onsite medical cover.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.