Exciting permanent opportunities exist for experienced Endoscopy Registered Nurses to join the dynamic team in the Day Theatre at a private hospital in Eastern Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA ;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in endoscopy nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards);
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The state of the art equipment includes Spyfy technology to support our vascular surgical specialty, Mako robotic navigation system, da Vinci robotics. The hospital is growing to 13 operating theatres, 1 hybrid theatre plus 2 dedicated Endoscopy suites and a brand new Day Procedure Complex, opening in February 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.