Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the Endoscopy Unit at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Permanent full time and part time positions are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in endoscopy
- Previous anaesthetic / recovery experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- On site, subsidised staff parking
- Development and training opportunities
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, a 109 bed hospital with 8 operating rooms and a new Hybrid Lab. Hospital’s major specialties include general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrics, gynaecology, plastics and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.