Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and passionate Registered Nurses with previous endoscopy experience to join a supportive and dedicated team at a private hospital.
You will work as a member of the clinical team reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager. You will provide high-quality care to all patients and clients who access health services, whilst also providing a high level of clinical and professional support to other members of the multi-disciplinary patient care team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous endoscopy experience working in a large acute hospital;
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to learn;
- Flexibility to work Monday to Friday shifts.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides the following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.