An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate individual with prior leadership experience to join the peri-operative team at a private hospital in Melbourne. It's a part time position as the Evening Floor Coordinator.
The purpose of this role is to facilitate the smooth operation of the department and it's operating sessions, coordinating the continuum of care relating directly to surgical / anaesthetic intervention in order to provide optimal surgical outcomes for the patients.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years peri-operative experience in a leadership position;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.