An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated dynamic senior leader ready to take on an exciting education and leadership opportunity in the theatre complex at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Floor Coordinator you will worki closely with the highly professional Theatre Management Team and supporting the Peri-operative Services Manager. You will help shape organisational strategy, continue to strengthen VMO relationships and help the Peri-operative Services Manager improve procedural service provision to achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives. Supported by the Hospital Staff Development Coordinator, you will help manage the education needs to the theatre complex.
You will be responsible for the education and staff direction of 7 operating theatres, 2 procedure rooms, Day Procedure Unit and CSSD. Support services include a 4 bed HDU, overnight RMO cover and onsite diagnostic imaging and pathology services.
Every day you will work with stakeholders to achieve excellence in Theatre care delivery and education in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Current clinical practice in peri-operative nursing;
- Graduate Certificate/Diploma in peri-operative nursing;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage customer focused teams;
- Ability to provide operational and clinical expertise to monitor and drive successful outcomes;
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders;
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to apply quality improvement and organisational change.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, is an acute facility offering care for Surgical, Day Surgery, Maternity and Oncology patients. The theatre Complex comprises of 7 individual Theatres with an additional Theatre in the Specialist Health Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.