An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated dynamic senior leader ready to take on an exciting education and leadership opportunity in the theatre complex at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Floor Coordinator / Theatre Educator you will worki closely with the highly professional Theatre Management Team and supporting the Peri-operative Services Manager. You will help shape organisational strategy, continue to strengthen VMO relationships and help the Peri-operative Services Manager improve procedural service provision to achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives. Supported by the Hospital Staff Development Coordinator, you will help manage the education needs to the theatre complex.
You will be responsible for the education and staff direction of 7 operating theatres, 2 procedure rooms, Day Procedure Unit and CSSD. Support services include a 4 bed HDU, overnight RMO cover and onsite diagnostic imaging and pathology services.
Every day you will work with stakeholders to achieve excellence in Theatre care delivery and education in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Current clinical practice in peri-operative nursing
- Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing
- Certificate IV in workplace training
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage customer focused teams
- Ability to provide operational, clinical and education expertise to monitor and drive successful outcomes
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply quality improvement and organisational change.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, is an acute facility offering care for Surgical, Day Surgery, Maternity and Oncology patients. The theatre Complex comprises of 7 individual Theatres with an additional Theatre in the Specialist Health Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.