An unique key leadership role has become available for a highly experienced professional to join the management team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the Theatre Floor Manager you will make an impact by providing day to day operational direction for the service ensuring efficient and effective coordination for optimal operating theatre efficiency. You will work with all staff, surgeons and anaesthetists for the provision of services in a timely, efficient and safe manner and undertake a hands-on approach.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Postgraduate qualification in peri-operative nursing
- Post graduate qualification in leadership or management (or willingness to undertake)
- More than 5 years’ experience in operating theatres
- Extensive clinical skills and experience working in a perioperative suite with 10 or more theaters undertaking complex surgical procedures
- Experience managing a perioperative specialty or acting
- Passionate about building strong relationships and delivering exceptional customer service
- High level of planning and organising skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication
- High degree of computer literacy
- Prior experience in the private healthcare system will be well regarded
Hospital, opening in late 2018, will provide a range of healthcare services to the Northern Beaches community. Hospital has 14 operating theatres, two cardiac catheter labs and four procedural rooms.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.