Floor Manager – Peri-operative Services | Sydney
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled and motivated Theatre Floor Manager to work in the Operating Suites at a private hospital in Sydney. Auditing and managing change, as well as advanced problem solving skills are a vital aspect of this role.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 4 years post graduate experience
- Strong communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- A commitment to providing high quality patient care
- High level of professionalism
- Previous experience in similar role
- Post graduate peri-operative qualification or willingness to work towards same desired
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a 109 bed hospital and provides a wide range of health services including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.