General Surgical & Paediatric Registered Nurse | Brisbane
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to join the Surgical & Paediatric Ward at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to provide education, support and guidance to patients and their families
- Ability to manage shift work (including, day & night shifts) over 7 days of any week
- Ability to supervise/guide Enrolled Nurses, Graduates, Students.
Hospital offers fantastic benefits including:
- Flexible rostering with a range of shifts
- Highly subsidised inner city car parking
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Online professional development system
Hospital, located in central Brisbane, is a 150 bedded acute facility with a large theatre complex & a specialist centre. Hospital provides Acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Drug and Alcohol and Critical Care services. The General Surgical and Paediatric unit encompasses 33 beds with 6 dedicated paediatric beds. The case mix includes: Plastics (trauma and cosmetics), ENT, Head and Neck, Urology, Gynaecology, Upper Limb Orthopaedics and Paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.