An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated medical officer the professional team at a private hospital in regional Victoria.
As the HMO you will participate in the provision of high quality, efficient services to the patients of the hospital. As a rotational HMO, you may be required to participate in rotations through-out the Hospital including, but not limited to Medicine, Surgery, O & G, Paediatrics, Psychiatry and Emergency. These rotations will be determined by the HMO Manager in response to the needs and workload of the hospital.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA with no restrictions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Minimum requirement of 1 year full time postgraduate employment as a medical practitioner in Australia or similar health care system
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services. The Emergency Department consists of 18 cubicles including 2 resuscitation bays, 3 fast track cubicles, and a 6 bed Short Stay Unit and provides emergency care to 35,000 presentations annually.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.