Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic critical care Registered Nurses to work across ICU and CCU at a private hospital in Cairns.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward.
The successful applicant would meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 3 years' post AHPRA experience in ICU / CCU;
- ALS/BLS certified (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills;
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.