ICU Clinical Nurse | Brisbane
Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Clinical Nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit at a hospital in Brisbane. Full time and part time positions are available.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate professional experience and will play a leading role in providing outstanding patient-centred care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated Intensive Care experience, with recent team leadership experience;
- Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Intensive Care Nursing or currently working towards same;
- Advanced clinical assessment skills;
- The ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure and respond appropriately to emergency situations;
- Demonstrated clinical problem-solving skills;
- Be willing to contribute to the quality and safety activities within the ICU, as well as a special interest portfolio;
- Effective time management, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong focus on patient centred care and commitment to living our values
- Full Availability to work combination of days, evenings, nights (12 hr shifts available)
The successful candidate will get an access to a range of benefits including:
- Generous salary packaging options which increase your take home pay;
- Exceptional professional development opportunities and exciting career paths in both clinical and leadership streams;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Discounted on-site parking and facilities
- Access to staff gym
- Access to internal job opportunities
Hospital, located in Brisbane, is a 250 bed facility that include 15 theatres, 3 cardiology catheter laboratories, endoscopy suites, an intensive care unit and emergency centre.
Hospital's ICU casemix includes, but is not limited to cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, TAVI, neurosurgery and orthopaedic surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.