An excellent opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Adelaide.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience;
- Demonstrated understanding and delivery of nursing practice that supports the National Safety Quality Healthcare standards (NSQHS);
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of the multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ALS accreditation;
- Postgraduate certificate in intensive care nursing highly desirable.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Access to salary sacrifice scheme, including additional access to entertainment /accommodation salary sacrifice;
- Opportunity to apply for a post-graduate nursing scholarship to support further studies;
- Ability to work closely with a defined group of intensive care specialists;
- Competitive salary;
- Ample car parking spaces available within close proximity to the hospital;
- Close access to public transport (train and bus).
Hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic and interventional procedures which are supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology and pathology. Hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The Intensive Care Unit is a dynamic 12 bed Level 3 ICU equipped to provide total care to critically ill patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.