ICU Registered Nurse | Brisbane
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to join the ICU team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experienced in Intensive Care Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex ICU therapies/care within an Intensive Care Unit
- Ability to utilise communication strategies ensuring effective multi- disciplinary team work
- Demonstrated commitment to professional and evidence based practice to promote optimal patient care
- Experience with Quality Improvement processes and staff development activities
The successful candidate will be offered a stable workforce, flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and development. You will enjoy many challenges and opportunities to use your strong clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital, centrally located in Brisbane, is a 135 bed facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services. The six bed ICU provides care to intensive care and high dependency patients post major surgery, and also patients from surrounding emergency departments and wards. These patients receive care under the supervision of one of four intensive care specialists. 24 hour medical cover is provided by the in-house Medical Officer.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.