Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated Registered Nurses with critical care experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Dubai, UAE. Job contract is for one year with a possibility of extension.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Continual nursing assessment, observation, provision of a safe standard of patient care and evaluation of its results;
- Preparing for and supporting the patient through procedures or tests, alerting physicians in a timely manner of changes in patient status, and timely documentation of actions taken;
- Helping establish a therapeutic environment, teaching patients about their care, working co-operatively with others and for abiding by hospital policy and procedure;
- Participation in quality improvement.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Degree in nursing
- Valid professional license
- Minimum 5 years Post Graduate experience in ICU;
- Preferably with Neurosurgical background;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Evidence of continuing professional development;
- Computer skills – MS Office, Email;
- Proficient in spoken and written English language;
- Positive Customer Service attitude;
- Valid passport.
Employee Benefits include:
- Attractive salary (no tax) depending on experience;
- Accommodation provided;
- Transportation from/to work provided;
- Health insurance;
- Annual bonus.
Hospital, located in Dubai, UAE, is the premier neurosciences, spine and orthopaedics healthcare provider in the region. Hospital has been designed to meet all the requirements needed by physicians and patients alike in order to provide the best quality treatment and services possible.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.