Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses within the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Registered Nurse you will be supporting the Nurse Unit Manager and Nursing Team in the provision of excellence in clinical outcomes including initiatives to improve the safety and quality of clinical care whilst working closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience providing high level care within an Intensive Care Unit
- Post Graduate Experience and/or Graduate Certificate in a Critical Care Area
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the Australian National Commission in Quality and Safety Ten National Standards
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) provides a full complement of services including cardio-thoracic surgery. It provides 24 hour onsite designated ICU medical cover in a family friendly, critical care environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.