An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to join the ICU team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years recent ICU/Critical care experience
- Post graduate critical care certificate
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be offered fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff Recognition
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club
- Salary Sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free on-site parking & gym
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services. Hospital operates a leading cardio-thoracic and general 12 bed Intensive Care Unit, utilising intra-aortic balloon pumps, renal replacement therapy, advanced haemodynamic monitoring, advanced ventilation techniques and all general ICU care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.