ICU Registered Nurse | Gold Coast
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to join the ICU team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experienced in Intensive Care Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex ICU therapies/care within an Intensive Care Unit
- Ability to utilise communication strategies ensuring effective multi- disciplinary team work
- Demonstrated commitment to professional and evidence based practice to promote optimal patient care
- Experience with Quality Improvement processes and staff development activities
The successful candidate will be offered a stable workforce, flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and development. You will enjoy many challenges and opportunities to use your strong clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a 345 bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services. The cardio-thoracic and general 12 bed Intensive Care Unit utilises intra-aortic balloon pumps, renal replacement therapy, advanced haemodynamic monitoring, advanced ventilation techniques and all general ICU care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.