ICU Registered Nurse | Liverpool
Excellent part time opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
As an experienced practitioner you will display drive and enthusiasm for the delivery of expert clinical care within ICU. You will demonstrate a commitment to actively participate in and facilitate ongoing learning and development as well as a commitment to mentoring and the support of an inclusive nurturing work environment.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years local experience in the critical care setting
- Advanced Clinical Competence in critical care nursing
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- Post graduate qualifications in Critical care or a specialty area desired
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an 87 bed facility. Hospital provides Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. The 10 bed ICU encompasses Adult Neurosurgery, Spinal Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ear Nose and Throat, General and Plastic Surgery, Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, and Urology. Hospital is currently expanding and soon will be performing Cardiothoracic Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.