ICU Registered Nurse | Perth
Excellent opportunities have become available for Registered Nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Perth.
You will be a dedicated team player with a desire to learn, adapt to new and innovative approaches to best practice, and support quality improvements.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Post Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care/Critical Care Nursing, or working towards same
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the Intensive Care environment
- Relevant advanced clinical and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to address patient care issues
Hospital is located in Perth and offers a variety of specialities for the population of Perth and Western Australia. With the states only Level 3 Intensive Care Unit, the Hospital also offers Cardiac, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Plastics, Oncology, and General surgical services, in addition to medical and rehabilitation services. The 10 bed Intensive Care Unit at the Hospital is a busy unit, which cares for Western Australia’s private cardiothoracic patients, in addition to those surgical and medical patients that require intensive treatment and specialist care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.