Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to work in the Intensive Care Unit at the private hospital on the Sunshine Coast. There are multiple permanent part-time roles (72 hours per fortnight) available for nurses with experience and training in critical care.
As an ICU Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and the strategic direction of the Hospital. You will be joining a fast paced team that excels under pressure and prides itself on exceeding the highest standard of care. In this role, you will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and work with a supportive and respectful team.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ICU with an ICU post registration qualification;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Ability to assess, evaluate and react to care delivery needs of the patient;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently as required;
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice.
Hospital employees have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work / life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Facilities include 6 state-of-the-art operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, a minor procedure room, a day surgery unit, an 8 bed intensive care unit and an 8 chair day oncology unit. Medical consulting suites are located onsite together with comprehensive pathology and radiology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.