Excellent opportunities have arisen for experienced Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at the private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and provision of Clinical care of the ICU patients
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute ICU setting
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. Hospital has 19 bedded Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.