Excellent part time opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
As an experienced practitioner you will display drive and enthusiasm for the delivery of expert clinical care within ICU. You will demonstrate a commitment to actively participate in and facilitate ongoing learning and development as well as a commitment to mentoring and the support of an inclusive nurturing work environment.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the critical care setting
- Advanced Clinical Competence in critical care nursing
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- Post graduate qualifications in Critical care or a specialty area desired
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. The 10 bed ICU encompasses Adult Neurosurgery, Spinal Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ear Nose and Throat, General and Plastic Surgery, Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, and Urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.