Exciting opportunities exist for experienced critical care Registered Nurse to join an Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and permanent part time are available.
The successful applicants must possess:
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years in HDU / Intensive Care
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and ensure patient safety through the provision of safe practice
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.