An excellent opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse with ICU / Critical Care experience to join a dedicated team at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years ICU/ Critical care experience
- Ventilation competency is a must
- Employment in ICU within the past 12 months
- Post graduate critical care certificate preferred
- Desirable additional clinical skills competency: IABP, CRRT, NIV, EVD management, ALS, RRT/MET responder
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support – both in ward/unit and external courses supported – study leave time provided
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths
- Employee Benefits club
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff
- Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts.
Hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 unit specialising in cardiothoracic, neurosurgical and general surgical admissions. The unit is an accredited training facility for primary anaesthetics training, supported by Intensive care specialists and registrars. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.