Excellent opportunities have arisen for experienced Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at the private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and provision of Clinical care of the ICU patients
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute ICU setting
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. Hospital has a state of the art Interventional suite encompassing three laboratories including hybrid and biplane labs. It will provide a comprehensive range of cardiac, vascular and intra-neuro radiological procedures. The Interventional suite is co-located with the operating theatres thereby allowing opportunity for staff to work across both the suite and theatre areas to develop skills and knowledge while being supported by the medical and nursing expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.