Excellent opportunities have arisen for motivated and experienced ICU Registered Nurses to provide expert nursing care to complex patients at the private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery or end of life needs.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing- Intensive Care (or working towards);
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an ICU, with ventilator skills;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to quality patient care and exceptional patient experience;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently or within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The 19 bedded Intensive Care Unit provides care for major specialities including cardio-thoracics, upper GIT, colorectal, orthopaedics, spinal, neurosurgery, acute medicine predominantly cardiology and respiratory. Providing critical care services for patients admitted from the Emergency Department. The nursing team are supported by onsite medical clinicians 24/7 and provide METCALL services to the wider hospital. Wide professional development opportunities both in education and career development. The unit is supported by both Nurse Educator and Clinical Nurse Educator roles and Clinical Nurse Specialist roles.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.