Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience within an ICU/Critical Care environment
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Hospital offers fantastic benefits including:
- Flexible rostering with a range of shifts
- Highly subsidised inner city car parking
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Online professional development system
Hospital, located in central Brisbane, is an acute facility with a large theatre complex & a specialist centre. Hospital provides Acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Drug and Alcohol and Critical Care services. Hospital offers a 24 hour Intensive Care Unit medical coverage and full time intensive care specialists.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.