Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with previous critical care experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing of high standard of evidence - based nursing care to patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the hospital.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of nursing care that is evidence based
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Communication/team work/documentation
- Commitment to ongoing learning development
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience in ICU
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility providing a range of medical and surgical services. Hospital offers a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in the delivery of care to the customers. These services are supported by a 10 bed intensive care unit, six bed neurosurgery intensive nursing unit, four operating theatres, two angiography suites, an endoscopy suite, a coronary care unit and a day chemotherapy unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.