Exciting opportunities are available for dynamic and motivated Registered Nurses to join the supportive and friendly staff in the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Southern Sydney.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing and maintaining safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes. You will be working in an environment that is friendly, supportive and patient focused. Onsite training will be offered, with ongoing educational support throughout your career.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years post registration ICU/Critical Care experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex ICU care within an Intensive Care Unit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available
- Flexible rostering
- Ongoing education
- Great central location close to public transport
- Friendly work environment
The hospital is a modern medical / surgical facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, a level 2 Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
The 8 bed, Level 2 Intensive Care Unit supports the surgical and medical streams for those patients requiring higher care. The unit is supported by Intensive Care Specialists, ICU Registrar and ICU Educator.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.