An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join the established nursing team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Hospital, located south east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute hospital providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.