Exciting opportunities has become available for Registered Nurses to join a friendly and supportive Medical Oncology team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent oncology experience;
- Ability to prioritise and work independently in a fast paced environment;
- Good communication & problem solving skills;
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork;
- Excellent customer service;
- Flexibility with shifts;
- Proficiency in administration of Chemotherapy is required.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s north western suburbs, is a fully accredited 147 bed major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.