Medical Registered Nurses | Gold Coast
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join the busy medical ward at a large private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience in a hospital environment
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care
The successful candidate will be offered a stable workforce, flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and development. You will enjoy many challenges and opportunities to use your strong clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a 345 bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.