Exciting opportunities exist for Medical Registered Nurses to join a busy unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in medical nursing;
- Commitment to flexible rostering system for day shift/ night shift rotation;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s north western suburbs, is a fully accredited 147 bed major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. The Medical Ward is a busy 35-42-bed unit comprising elective and emergency medical patients requiring varying levels of care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.