An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly motivated Registered Nurse with a HDU experience to join the Medical / Surgical Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- High dependency/ critical care nursing experience
- Demonstrated clinical leadership & change management skills
- Availability to work evenings
- Ability to plan & achieve clinical learning outcomes as an individual and in a team environment.
- Knowledge & involvement in the Continuous Improvement Process.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in eastern suburbs of Melbourne, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The specialty surgical areas cover a wide range of specialties including Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, General Surgery, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Urology and Plastic & Reconstructive surgery. The Unit consists of 30 Medical / Surgical Beds and 3 HDU beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.