Medical / Surgical / HDU Registered Nurses | Melbourne
An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly motivated Registered Nurse with a HDU experience to join the Medical / Surgical Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- High dependency/ critical care nursing experience
- Demonstrated clinical leadership & change management skills
- Availability to work evenings
- Ability to plan & achieve clinical learning outcomes as an individual and in a team environment.
- Knowledge & involvement in the Continuous Improvement Process.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in eastern suburbs of Melbourne, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The specialty surgical areas cover a wide range of specialties including Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, General Surgery, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Urology and Plastic & Reconstructive surgery. The Unit consists of 30 Medical / Surgical Beds and 3 HDU beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.