Exciting opportunities exist for medical / surgical Registered Nurses to join a professional team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent medical / surgical experience;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
No sponsorship available.
The hospital, located on the South East of Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.